- I am curious about everything. Mostly curious lately about how it’s possible for my nine year old’s feet to smell so bad. So bad that I put the hamper in the garage AND could STILL smell them. Then I discovered that he somehow sneaks dirty socks from said hamper and wears them AGAIN. How am I just now figuring that out?
- I talk to myself. No comment (well, a little one), but this might have been a trigger to a few fights with the boyfriend. I might have been known to have an entire conversation in my head and then say the closing remark aloud. Why can’t you read my mind? Really.
- I read constantly. Please. Obviously.
- I enjoy challenging my own intellect. And, the intellect of everyone else.
- I am forgetful. Wait, what?
- I have a checkered past. I’m NOT speaking of the cookie butter incident.
- I worry and overthink things. I’m not sure I like this theme. Maybe the list should be bulleted instead of numbered. They will hate this. It will not be funny. It will just be stupid. Is this really a slice? It was this or March in Texas. People hate Texas, but I don’t think they know about March. Maybe I should have written about March. In Texas. Seriously. It was 85 today. EIGHTY-FIVE!